You have inspired and made us all realize that Life is precious and it’s up to us to decide that suffering ends, and that happiness is a virtue and blessing that we should cherish every moment. Thank you Tony!
Key takeaways watching Tony at SalesforceLive:
- Be the master of fulfillment just as you are the master of achievement.
- Life should be meaningful. Problems and Happiness have no relation. Embrace both as the yin and yang of life and the balance to stay fulfilled.
- Create raving fans every day as satisfied customers may stay or leave.
- People don’t buy products, they buy identity and purpose.
- It is not what we get. But who we become, and what we contribute, that gives meaning to our lives.
- Learn to transfer your emotion from a suffering to appreciation to happiness. Appreciate something in every moment and feel the gratitude, grace, appreciation in little things every day.
Life happens for us, not to us. Open your minds to experience fear, anxiety and stress the same way and make relationships human. We are here to learn. Learning is remembering - so remind yourselves to learn or unlearn as you grow and thrive.
“Seek and you shall Find” - If you are a good person, you will find good. Commit yourself to be Happy every day.
PS: please click the ♡ heart icon below if you liked this post. Help more people discover and enjoy too!